Last updated 9 November 2020
Wales is taking new measures from 9th November 2020 and they replace the ones issued before this date. These measures are different to those in England, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Visiting the path safely
The entire path is open and there are no closures due to the coronavirus. Please follow our guidance for a great time walking whilst keeping yourself and others safe.
Follow the Countryside Code
Please bear in mind these simple steps for an enjoyable and safe time in the great outdoors once again.
Respect other people
- consider the local community and other people enjoying the outdoors
- park carefully so access to gateways and driveways are clear
- leave gates and property as you find them
- follow paths but give way to others where it's narrow
Protect the natural environment
- leave no trace of your visit, take all your litter home
- be careful with BBQs, and don’t light fires
- keep dogs under effective control
- dog poo - bag it and bin it, or take it with you
Enjoy the outdoors
- plan ahead, check what facilities are open, be prepared
- follow advice and local signs and obey social distancing measures
Download a summary of the Countryside Code to print
We will update this page as and when necessary.